Judge Dredd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge Dredd

Remember the part of the movie where the hot chick didn't take her clothes off? Definitely the worst part of the film
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

That and every other part of the film.

Comment

Probably wanted to hide the fact that it was a dickgirl.
      Blah

Comment

The chick playing Hershey didn't have the I'll-kick-you-in-the-balls-and-you'll-love-it sex appeal the original has, I've always thought...

Uniforms, Lawmasters and -givers were spot on, though. Visually, it was MegaCity One.
        I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

There were a couple parts of the movie I liked. Oddly enough, they both involved Rob Schinder. When he was hiding in the food machine after gang members had taken over his apartment and when he met Dredd on the plane to the prison. Other than that, it was pure stupid.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Working...
          X