Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrick Swayze is Dead

Resurrect the Dead Poll

I'm to lazy to cut an paste the article. 57, we were all waiting for this.

Monkey!!!

Only Demi Moore knows where he is now...RIP
    1011 1100
    Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

You mean Whoopie
      Monkey!!!

Comment

KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

R.I.P.

He was a real man.

Comment

Dirty dance this, *****.
            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
              Resurrect the Dead Poll
              As usual, the Dead Pool broke the news at Poly.

You were second.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

That's why I didn't start a separate thread (no matter how I wanted to).
                He did.

Comment

Not only did the dead pool break the news, I totally already told that Kanye joke in that thread too.

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Not as well, though.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                        Not only did the dead pool break the news, I totally already told that Kanye joke in that thread too.

Always imitated, never duplicated.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post

And that is sick. Joking about someone's death is sick. It's so ****ing wrong.

Comment

For you Serb.

Stalin was dead

The Soviet nation decided to get rid of him once and for all and bury him as far away as possible. They set up a special commission.

The commission turned to the British government with the request that they make available a plot in a British cemetery.

'Well,' replies the British government, 'we do already have Karl Marx in England . . . Two such great masters in the one cemetery . . . That would be overdoing it a bit. . .'

So they tried the Germans.

'Well, we would bury him here,' reply the Germans, 'but Hitler is already buried here. Two such great tyrants in the one country . . .'

Suddenly there arrived a telegram from Tel Aviv: 'In view of the fact that Stalin did not block the creation of the state of Israel, we agree to bury him here.'

'No way,' said the members of the commission in sudden panic.

'No way. After all they had a resurrection there . . .'

Comment

Another idiotism.

Comment

Working...
                              X