X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wutang is for the children

<p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

shopped.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Maybe not for all those kids, but definitely for the little girl front and center... she's thuggin'
      Monkey!!!

Comment

Is that aneeshm in the back row, far right?
        "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
        "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
        "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

This is actually an old Apolyton Summer Camp yearbook photo from 1996. Kontiki pointed out aneeshm. Asher is next from the right, tall gangly fellow with the glasses. His BFF Ben Kenobi is in the center, with Drake and KH filling out the back row. The night this picture was taken, Drake has his first nocturnal emission, right into KH's mouth. I remember that no one could figure out what KH's mouth was doing down yonder, and after he threatened Kuci with a pickaxe, everyone stopped talking about it.

Bottom row, if I recall correctly, is Kuci on the far right, and YYYH next to him. On the left you can see Dis (closed eyes) and MrFun (four eyes), who even back then was about as fun as a barrel without monkeys. In the middle of the front row, you can see the abomination known as Lori, who strangely has not grown an inch in 13 years.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

In the middle of the front row, you can see the abomination known as Lori, who strangely has not grown an inch in 13 years.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

What is that child thing, anyway? An Alia Atreides updated for the 90s?
              Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
              "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I actually looked a lot like the kid in the bottom left 'round '96.
                "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                  What is that child thing, anyway? An Alia Atreides updated for the 90s?
                  You must have the hardest time talking to non-nerds.

Lori: "That freezing rain made driving terrible. It was just like when the Muad'hib flew that 'thopter out of a sandstorm."

Everybody else: "WTF?"
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                    The night this picture was taken, Drake has his first nocturnal emission, right into KH's mouth.
                    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                    X