Why Germans are the Master Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
    I think all the Germans with classical composer genes were killed and bred out during the two world wars
    You forgot Ralph Siegel.
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

That bloke is dick, he should get a much bigger axe to break that wood up!
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

its still better then anything rihanna will ever make

Comment

Amen.

I remember being in a pub in Germany with some of my colleagues who were in their 40s and there was a lot of German 80s music videos. Gah! They got all nostalgic about it all...I had to inform them that it was utterly dreadful
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

id like to think us swedes perfect the german electronic/disco/whatever scene

Comment

Well let's be honest, the 80s should just be forgotten. It's funny that that young people are having all this nostalgia about the 80s. Then you ask when they were born..."Erm...1987"...yeah, you must have remembered it well
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

the 80s

Monty Python's Life of Brian - Always Look on the Bright Side of Life. "Life's a Piece of Shit, When You Look at It."

edit: wow that was made 1979, i guess the 80s sucks then

Comment

I liked the 80's. It's the 70's which were the pit of despair. The 90's absolutely rocked though.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                    I liked the 80's. It's the 70's which were the pit of despair. The 90's absolutely rocked though.
                    Bull****. The early 70's were an extension of the 60's and the late 70's brought us punk. In the 80's we were all unemployed and waiting for the greatest fireworks in history. The Reagan and Thatcher years. Things started to look bright again when the Wall fell but all we got was the boring 90's.
                    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                    And notifying the next of kin
                    Once again...

Comment

Yeah, the 70's were good, the 80's acceptable while the 90's sucked. The 00's is more or less a revival of 70-80's so that is acceptable too.
                      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                        The 00's is more or less a revival of 70-80's

Where are you getting that from?
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

His ass, as usual.
                          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
                            I think all the Germans with classical composer genes were killed and bred out during the two world wars
                            Try Kraftwerk, Tangerine Dream or Klaus Schultze.
                            Not exactly classical, but more than decent music.
                            The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Zis thread iz not funny and should be verboten. NOT funny!

Blah

Comment

Working...
                              X