X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have you ever built a wall?

(Click teh smiley)

Ok for about 30 seconds but then it just gets tedious
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Nice troll.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

**** **** **** wanker
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
          Ok for about 30 seconds but then it just gets tedious
          I made it a minute and a half.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

56 seconds here.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I'm too much of an optimist, I kept waiting for it to get interesting.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

It's a lot more interesting than the dozens of dickgirl threads, any of forum memes that have beaten into the ground, and Dis moaning and whining about mundane crap in his life threads.

Comment

I disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                    It's a lot more interesting than the dozens of dickgirl threads, any of forum memes that have beaten into the ground, and Dis moaning and whining about mundane crap in his life threads.
                    I disagree strongly-- Do the insults ever get clever?
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Yeah, but the cocky midfielder still managed to put the free kick in the top corner.

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
                        just put me on ignore *******. You are moaning and whining about me. So you are no better. Who the **** are you. You have all authority here? Well fine then, I'm leaving off topic. enjoy it *******.

Comment

At least go out with a dickgirling.

Comment

Videos like this is were I learn my English vocabulary
                            So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                            Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                              just put me on ignore *******. You are moaning and whining about me. So you are no better. Who the **** are you. You have all authority here? Well fine then, I'm leaving off topic. enjoy it *******.
                              u mad?

Comment

Working...
                              X