• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anti-intellectual religious nutjobs

They should all be tainted and/or dickgirled
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Weird attitudes but from that pic she looks like a MILF
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Is this meta-humor, loin? You're pretending you don't know this is a joke, right?
      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

You're one of the ones that lets him sit around making idiotic thread after idiotic thread.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Definate MILF...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

She has masculine eyesockets.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's Asher's way of saying he'd **** her too.

I have a trio of excellent Weekender covers on my computer at home, I'll put 'em up when I get out of work late tonight.
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                That's Asher's way of saying he'd **** her too.

That was my take also
                Yep, MILF
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  You're one of the ones that lets him sit around making idiotic thread after idiotic thread.
                  Here, here. He trolls and inputs nonsense. Don't let him do it, then call him out on it. That makes it look like the two of you are cooking and serving this garbage together.
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Don't let him do it? That was MY point! Don't be trying to steal my damn point.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Loinburger is funny as hell. Let him make his threads, they always get a giggle out of me.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

This place has somehow survived a decade of middle-east threads, Dubya love/hate, lolcats, and giancarlo, yet it's the dickgirl taints that will finally spell the death of it? Well then, so be it.

Comment

What's the deal with lolcats? Don't be bad-mouthing lolcats. THAT will get me riled for sure.

Comment

Loin, we want you to keep posting.

JM
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                              What's the deal with lolcats? Don't be bad-mouthing lolcats. THAT will get me riled for sure.
                              Sad puppies > laughing cats

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post
                              Loin, we want you to keep posting.

JM
                              You misunderstand, "so be it" means "let the death by dickgirl taint commence."

Comment

Working...
                              X