Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Son of the Furry Diaper Dickgirl Pizza Fetish Forum is now open for business!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lori is no fun at all, so we'll continue the discussion of whether dickgirls' members are static, retractable, detachable, edible, or tainted 48" furry diaper dickgirl pizzas here.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

You'd think that for a man who claims to have bi tendencies, dickgirls would be right up his alley.

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
        edible
        Like a hamster drip feeder.

SP
        I got the Jete from C.C. Sabathia. : Jon Miller

Comment

"Alley" being a euphemism?
          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Moar like double entendre.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
              No thanks to Slowwhand
              You know what? I think "new posters" need to be seen and not heard, like the children that they are. I don't want them coming in here and making the terrible mistake of jacking with me. Then, Lori or someone will feel the need to protect them, even though they brought it on themselves. I think you see my point.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I am glad there are smart grown-ups here that can teach me the mysterious ways of teh Internets forums! Between you and Mr. Loinburger I am sure I can become an A number 1 super poster in no time flat. Teach me, sensei, for I am young and unknowing of the true way and the light.

Comment

What salutation would you use for a dickgirl? Sirmaam?

Comment

I would go with Mizzzzzzzzzzter.

Comment

Clang clang clang lol where's the trolly lol

Comment

Do you think a 20 pack of Chicken McNuggets makes a dickgirl nervous, or ravenous?

Comment

Ravenous. Dickgirls loves themselves some teabagging.

Comment

You're racist against dickgirls, you are.

Comment

Dickgirls are racist against me

Comment

Self-loathing dickgirl.

Comment

Working...
                                X