Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is heterosexual oral sex as evil as homosexual oral sex?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Spoken like a true sailor.
    They are called "Bro Jobs".
    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

I'm shocked, but I've actually never heard that term before. That means it's credible.

I knew it. Patty, suck it.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

The NYRA forums don't even show up on the first page for me for that query. Google is customizing your results.
        Customizing results? They do that?

For the record "banana option" was in quotes, poll wasn't. So it was:

poll "banana option"
        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yes, that's exactly what I typed.

And yes, google customizes results. If you're signed in, it uses your search history to order pages you're more likely interested in closer to the top. If you're not signed in, it still customizes results based upon the location you are searching from.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

****, that's annoying.
            Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

invalid poll
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm shocked, but I've actually never heard that term before. That means it's credible.

I knew it. Patty, suck it.
                What makes you think he hasn't already?
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
                  invalid poll
                  Yeah, what if you're having oral sex with Caster Semenya?

Comment

So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
                    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                      What makes you think he hasn't already?
                      He's a sailor, of course he has.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                      X