Atheist pet adoption service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe you can open a franchise.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I assume you all mean "brilliant" as a parody or something? I really can't imagine this getting many customers.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

How many customers do you need? Every one you get is pure profit.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Nah, you do have the costs of maintaining the website, any advertising they do, probably some other stuff I haven't thought of too. It's got a good profit margin, but it hardly qualifies as "brilliant."
          1011 1100

Comment

Does the fee include VAT?

Comment

Aren't you British? Only Americans are in danger of getting Raptured.
              <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Ok fine, very nice, but I really couldn't get any clear idea.
                Just make a little description of "Unfortunately at this time we are not equipped to accommodate all species and must limit our services to dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, and small caged mammals."
                regards

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                  Good business model, but I think they're aiming too low - I imagine that a rapture insurance policy that pays out to your mistress when you're raptured away would be worth quite a lot of money. (Presumably you wouldn't marry anybody who isn't rapture ready.)
                  Rapture insurance is my idea!!!
                  “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                  "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    This is ****ing brilliant.

Comment

Ah, September 9th and 10th, 2009. You can tell I wasn't getting laid, can't you?
                      1011 1100

Comment

Bah. I abstain from all sexual contact whenever I'm posting on Poly to ensure that my arguments will be as objective and logical as possible.
                        Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                        "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

September 9 is my birthday. 2009 I turned 50 - eerie.
                          There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                            I'm taking my pets with me.

It's just the way it is.
                            You can't.
                            I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                            - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
                              Bah. I abstain from all sexual contact whenever I'm posting on Poly to ensure that my arguments will be as objective and logical as possible.
                              How are you logical when you're horny?

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                                Eternal Earthbound Pets

You've committed your life to Jesus. You know you're saved. But when the Rapture comes what's to become of your loving pets who are left behind? Eternal Earth-Bound Pets takes that burden off your mind.

We are a group of dedicated animal lovers, and atheists. Each
                                Eternal Earth-Bound Pet representative is a confirmed atheist, and as such will still be here on Earth after you've received your reward. Our network of animal activists are committed to step in when you step up to Jesus.

We are currently active in 20 states and growing. Our representatives have been screened to ensure that they are atheists, animal lovers, are moral / ethical with no criminal background, have the ability and desire to rescue your pet and the means to retrieve them and ensure their care for your pet's natural life.

We currently cover the following states:
                                Maine,New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Michigan, Arkansas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, Colorado, Oklahoma, Kansas, Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana ... and growing.

Our service is plain and simple; our fee structure is reasonable.
                                For $110.00 we will guarantee that should the Rapture occur within ten (10) years of receipt of payment, one pet per residence will be saved. Each additional pet at your residence will be saved for an additional $15.00 fee. A small price to pay for your peace of mind and the health and safety of your four legged friends.

Unfortunately at this time we are not equipped to accommodate all species and must limit our services to dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, and small caged mammals.

Thank you for your interest in Eternal Earth-Bound Pets. We hope we can help provide you with peace of mind.
                                I tried to give them money but it's fake! The "buy button" doesn't work!

Comment

Working...
                                X