Clear All

• 52" Pizza my Az!

yumers
    Monkey!!!

Do they deliver?
    What?

Comment

They'd probably have to turn it sideways to get it in the door
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Turning it wouldn't help for a normal door.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

They should have made it into a folded pizza.
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Hinges! Good idea.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Wonder if Oerdin will need two or three days to eat that one.
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

That looks bigger than 52".

Comment

hrmm
                  urgh.NSFW

Comment

that looks really disgusting. Although come to think of it, pizza in general looks pretty disgusting. yet it tastes soooo good.

Comment

I can't call this a pizza, this is just a mush of various foods.

If there is to be a very large pizza, the ingredients also must be large. I'm talking mushroom slices the size of a book, pepperoni the size of a large dish, grated cheese, each one the size of a cane stick, you get the idea. Genetic engineering will save the day.
                      be free

Comment

Either that, or we move to the land of giant vegetables.
                        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
                          I can't call this a pizza, this is just a mush of various foods.
                          All NY pizzas fall under that category.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                          X