X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the female equivalent to "busting a nut?"

"Discharging a quim?"
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Women can't bust a nut. That's why men rule.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
      Women can't bust a nut. That's why men rule.
      What about a man whose nut was bust so hard he lost it completely? Is he still a man?

Or what about the man who has a nut but he refuses to bust it because he in reality he is nothing but a selfish, lazy, idiotic a**hole who refusus to do anything that could even remotely be considered energetic and expects the rest of society to subsidize his useless existance? Is he still a man?
      If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

Breaking an egg?

Comment

Last edited by ZEE; January 3, 2011, 01:16.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Getting a new pair of shoes.

Comment

See and this is what I've been saying all along. Men have the best sayings!! Bust a nut, Dic* in the dirt, Sweat off my balls. What do women have? Nothing!! You can't exactly bust a boob, knock your vagina in the dirt or sweat off of your boob? It just doesn't work.
              Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
              Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
              Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
              You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

of course you can... bust a boob sounds good to me. problem is women think there body is too delicate.

Comment

Don't get yer titties in a twist.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                    Don't get your breasts in a twist.
                    Fixed this for you.
                    "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Suck my nip!

Comment

Shucking the clam.
                        The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Working...
                        X