Should I get this as a present?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I get this as a present?

Excalibur Games is the home of PC simulator games, featuring Construction, Action & Strategy, Emergency Services, Farming, Flight and Trucking & Driving.

Become a farmer and experience the thrill of driving heavy modern farm equipment as you try and feed the world! Choose from a variety of vehicles and implements, and explore the huge, over 4 km ², island.

Either play missions (ideal for learning how to operate the heavy machinery) or enter career mode.

In career mode you start in a sparsely-equipped farmhouse with old equipment. You set to work plowing, cultivating and seeding fields with the intention that the resulting harvest will provide you with the financial resources to better equip your yard and increase your productivity!

Career Mode

In the career mode you are free to do whatever you want. When starting a new career, you can select a save state which keeps track of your progress. Then you can choose one of three difficulty levels. The difficulty determines, among other things, your starting capital, the amount of grain you already have in your silos, and the prices for delivered grain.

An ex-girlfriend of mine is a farmer's daughter. I should ask her to play it and see if it is a totally realistic simulation - like does it depict farmer's daughters fairly and accurately etc.
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

It looks incredibly boring.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I guess this is more your cup o'tea.

Experience the new generation of games and entertainment with Xbox. Play Xbox games and stream video on all your devices.

Microsoft Train Simulator brings the power and excitement of some of the world's most famous trains to your PC, placing you in the role of engineer or passenger with unprecedented realism, exciting real-world rail challenges, and the tools to recreate almost any railroad experience in the world

Bet you've always wanted to be a "passenger with unprecendented realism".

Comment

The most interesting thing about farmer's daughters is the rolling in the hay bit. I have always wndered how they manage to have sex in the hay with straws sticking in their buts and other body parts.
        Quendelie axan!

Comment

They should make a prison simulator.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

And have the Texan expansion pack, replete with an electric chair as a peripheral.

Comment

God this sounds boring, but then I find most sim type games pretty boring.
              At least in the rollercoaster one people died.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

People would die in SimPrison
                Monkey!!!

Comment

Hmmm simprison.
                  After watching the little men in rollercoaster cleaning up the puck I can't imagine the shower scenes that would happen in simprison.
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ah, women's prison? You could experiment with a co-ed prison, play as guard or inmate, or even tattoo yourself up with plans to the prison to attempt to free your wrongfully imprisoned brother and then jump the shark for a third season in a row.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                      Ah, women's prison? You could experiment with a co-ed prison, play as guard or inmate, or even tattoo yourself up with plans to the prison to attempt to free your wrongfully imprisoned brother and then jump the shark for a third season in a row.
                      Women's prison, I wasn't thinking that.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                        It looks incredibly boring.
                        Of all people to say this, it's really ironic that it was you.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dauphin View Post
                          An ex-girlfriend of mine is a farmer's daughter. I should ask her to play it and see if it is a totally realistic simulation - like does it depict farmer's daughters fairly and accurately etc.
                          It's a farming simulator, not a neurosis simulator
                          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                          X