Should we ban the BANANA Option?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we ban the BANANA Option?

The BANANA has been bad, should we still allow it to serve as our default Final Option?

Discuss Please..........................

Afterall, Apolyton has a staunch reputation to uphold, does the BANANA meet our strick decorum-Forum guidelines?

Gramps
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

I think it should be banned. All that pic is going to do is draw in recruits to keep it.
    You know how these sick bastards are.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ban Grandpa Troll!@!!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

This poll is invalid - neither is there a poll, nor is there the obligatory banana option
        With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

So it's not an invalid poll, it's an invalid thread.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

That isn't exactly an improvement
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
              This poll is invalid - neither is there a poll, nor is there the obligatory banana option
              Oh, there is a Poll, its a Slick-skin Banana Poll
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

As long as it remains an option and not a requirement I oppose such a ban. an. a. ****

Comment

Working...
                X