Anyone Using Ringtone Makers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Using Ringtone Makers?

Ideally Id love a good free ring tone maker but Id pay a few dollars for a good one. Any suggestions?
    Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Sorry, I've only ever used the ring tones which came preloaded on my phones.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Is there no function for you to download ringtones?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Sure, I just don't use it.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I was kind of talking to the guy who asked the question, Oerdin.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I know nothing of ringtone makers ... or cell phones for that matter. But could you download and use stuff from SoundAmerica.com? It has almost 1/4 million sound bites, everything from Worf saying, "Captain, incoming message" to Super Chicken's Charge!

Comment

He could use a program, like what he's looking for, and utilize that site. I ran a Google and saw some, and ran one on ratings, and saw some; but I have no personal experience with any. I have Clapton and Santana tunes that I downloaded from the carrier, for both ends.

Comment

Doesn't your phone support mp3 ringtones?
                Graffiti in a public toilet
                Do not require skill or wit
                Among the **** we all are poets
                Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

The only ringtone I ever used was the theme song from "Welcome Back, Kotter". It were pretty awesome.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

The listener hears Samba Pa Ti by Santana as it's going through. My ring that I get is Bell Bottom Blues by Clapton.

Comment

Originally posted by onodera View Post
                      Doesn't your phone support mp3 ringtones?
                      This. Surely, when a guy from russia knows about mp3-ringtones, they are omnipresent. They still use numberdiscs on their mobiles, btw.
                      I've allways wanted to play "Russ Meyer's Civilization"

Comment

Numberdiscs? No, of course not.
                        We ask the operator to connect us to the person we want to talk to.
                        Graffiti in a public toilet
                        Do not require skill or wit
                        Among the **** we all are poets
                        Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Hello, Sara. Would you ring Floyd the barber, please?

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Hello, Sara. Would you ring Floyd the barber, please?

Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Yes I have done the google searches and have seen all the reviews. I just thought someone here might have a favorite. I see a review that says it is the best thing since sliced bread and then right beneath it one says OMG my computer exploded all over me after I installed it.

Thanks for the advice though

Comment

Working...
                              X