Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red necks, erogenous zone? (adult thread)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red necks, erogenous zone? (adult thread)

I have been having occasional sex 2 or 3 times a week with an american tourist who has been in Buenos Aires since April.
    I understand it is basically sunburned skin, which is not healthy, but I think she really likes it when I kiss her in her red neck, probably the sunburn has heightened the neck's sensitivity.

In the heat of sex, when you lose your mind and sometimes say crazy stuff like "I love you so much", once or twice I resisted the urge to say "I love kissing your red neck" because I know it is also an insult.

So, are red necks, or generally, sunburned skin, an erogenous zone?
    I need a foot massage

when you lose your mind and sometimes say crazy stuff like "I love you so much"

This has never happened to me.
    KH FOR OWNER!
    ASHER FOR CEO!!
    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Barnabas View Post
      I have been having occasional sex 2 or 3 times a week with an american tourist who has been in Buenos Aires since April.

???
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Nice.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
          when you lose your mind and sometimes say crazy stuff like "I love you so much"

This has never happened to me.
          Yah! That really spoils it man
          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

"I love you so much!"

"....er...."
            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Necks in general are an erogenous zone.

I would think being burnt would make it painful, but maybe she likes that kind of thing. Try spanking her butt raw and she if she likes it in the pooper more.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
              X