No announcement yet.

Lol Nazis on youtube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can sort of understand, even if I disapprove, of the poor white trash kid with an alcoholic father and a drug addict mother getting wrapped up in this neo-Nazi **** but I will never understand Israeli kids or Russian kids becoming neo-Nazis. After all the only thing worse then a slav to a Nazi was a Jew so they'd both have gotten "special treatment" yet there they are Sieg Heiling with the rest. :\
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Why does that video show footage of an American WW2 half track? Also claiming that Nazi Germany was the only rival of the Soviets would be something the Americans and British would probably disagree with.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
        Why does that video show footage of an American WW2 half track? Also claiming that Nazi Germany was the only rival of the Soviets would be something the Americans and British would probably disagree with.
        Don't you know that Capitalism is just as Jewish as Communism.

Also America is communist now or haven't you heard.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
          And to further bring in young kids to the neo-Nazi movement they also make racist shoot'em games like "Ethnic Cleansing" where you can play either a Neo-Nazi or a member of the KKK who runs around shooting black people and Latino people before going on a NYC subway to find out who the Jews are so you can murder them.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

google "muslim massacre" to see how these scandals are usually created

Comment

back on-topic:

eastern europeans who have been liberated from authoritarian dictatorships have a much more positive view on freedom of speech and speaking up when they're thinking their society is going to the wrong direction than western europeans who have been protected from foreign authoritarian dictatorships by US military. they have also been very pro-European Union for the past 15 years or so, because they have always looked up to Western Europe as their better big brother what they should move their society towards. During the past few years, they've started to see what black and muslim immigration are turning Western Europe into, and they don't like what they're seeing. media from western europe and USA is transforming all demands for quality control in immigration into "nazism", so I don't think it's terribly surprising that more and more young idealists from eastern europe are flirting with it.

didn't you post some pics of slovenian teens idolizing nazi symbols a few years ago, Hera? I wonder how mainstream that is in the balkans.

Comment

Working...
              X