X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Governemnt Drug Trafficing

LINK

Nine out of 10 dollar bills test positive for cocaine

Up to nine out of 10 American bank notes bear traces of cocaine, research has shown. In some large US cities evidence of "dirty money" is even stronger. Analysis of bank notes from Washington DC, home to Congress and the US Presidency, were the most contaminated, with 95 per cent of them carrying minute amounts of the Schedule II (Class A in Britain) drug.

The study was the biggest ever undertaken of cocaine contamination of bank notes. Paper money can pick up cocaine particles directly from users snorting the drug through rolled up bills, or from the handling of cash during drug deals. Contamination can spread when bills are stacked together or run through counting machines.

Scientists tested bank notes from more than 30 cities in the US, Canada, Brazil, China and Japan. They found "alarming" evidence of cocaine contamination in many areas. The US and Canada had the highest levels, with an average contamination rate of between 85 per cent and 90 per cent. China and Japan had the lowest rates of 20 per cent and 12 per cent.

Contamination of US currency was up 20 per cent on its level two years ago when the same scientists conducted a similar study. Dr Yuegang Zuo, from the University of Massachusetts in Dartmouth, who led the research, said: "To my surprise, we're finding more and more cocaine in banknotes. I'm not sure why we've seen this apparent increase, but it could be related to the economic downturn, with stressed people turning to cocaine." Larger US cities such as Baltimore, Boston and Detroit had the highest average cocaine levels.

The "cleanest' bills were collected from Salt Lake City, home of the Mormons. Dr Zuo presented the findings at the American Chemical Society's annual meeting in Washington
    Monkey!!!

I'm going to start a business reclaiming cocaine from dollar bills.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
      I'm going to start a business reclaiming cocaine from dollar bills.

You keep the bill, customer gets the cocaine?
      Graffiti in a public toilet
      Do not require skill or wit
      Among the **** we all are poets
      Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

I'm thinking we need volume on this. I'm going to put in large numbers of change machines near vending machines, charge the operators of the vending machines a small fee for the service (less than operating costs). Every couple of weeks I'll have fresh bills and change put in the machines. Old bills come to central processing where my team of illegal immigrants soaks the bills in a special solution designed to dissolve cocaine. We titrate out the cocaine, dry the bills in an oven, and ship out the newly-cleaned bills to our change machines. Depending on the quality of cocaine we're getting from the bills we might be able to stomp on it like 4-5 times. Deal in moderate quantities to established local networks. Low key, no drama, cash in coke out. No signature on the supply end because we're recycling rather than importing new product. Maybe throw in a few intermediaries to protect myself from direct contact with the distributors.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

You won't find illegal immigrants that cheap.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

???

I'm planning to pay them close to minimum wage. The key point in using illegals is that their precarious legal situation will prevent them from blowing open the operation.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

you know that you will have to make them work nekkid right?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Yes, of course. I have already included the cost of employee showers and surgical masks.
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                X