Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smoking weed out of a can is ****.

That is all.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

You are a colossal loser.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Use a toilet paper roll. Cut a hole in it and make a bowl out of aluminum foil.
      Use your hand to block the far end and shotgun the hit to you. I can't believe I'm trying to help you after all the times you've slammed me. I guess I'm just Mr. Big Heart. Pretty disgusting.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
        Use a toilet paper roll. Cut a hole in it and make a bowl out of aluminum foil.
        Use your hand to block the far end and shotgun the hit to you.
        Hell, if you're gonna go that route use a Pringles can. Nearly insurmountable rips and you satisfy the munchies as a bonus.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

Well, I know, or think I know, that he has toilet paper. I could be wrong. This is Oerdin, after all. Pringles isn't as much a given.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

True, but I'm assuming that there's probably an invisible 7/11 or the like nearby. I don't see any reason Oerdin shouldn't get behind the wheel.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

Noooo. No reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                I am a colossal loser.
                Yes, you are.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

All right, take a two liter bottle. Use a knife to make a Y shaped incision about three to five inches from the base. Insert a plastic tube (an old pen should do the trick). Use chewing gum to make a seal around the pen at the incision. Use foil to make a bowl piece, and stick that in the top of the pen.

At this point you have a choice to make. Do you want a pull out bowl, or do you want a shotgun hole. I prefer a shotgun hole myself but some people have an easier time with the pull out.

If you want the pull out, make sure that you have extra foil (this doesn't take very much) and use that to make a handle to remove it. Otherwise, hold the bong as you would normally use it, and carve a small round hole wherever your thumb is.

Next fill it with a little liquid until the bottom of the incoming tube is submerged. If you're crafty, you can make the bong when there's still fluid inside, but that's not necessary.

Congratulations, you're no longer smoking out of a ****ing old can.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I hear smoking weed out of a can gives you alzheimers
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                      I hear smoking weed out of a can gives you alzheimers
                      Oh? I heard AIDS.
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Drinking water out of a gay water fountain gives you aids
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

That reminds me of something I thought about on my road trip. What happened to all the "colored" water fountains? Were they all uninstalled? Or just rebranded for children?
                          Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                          "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

If Obama has his way they'll be turned into Old and Handicapped drinking fountains
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

It's correct to smoke from a can when you are a teenagers... and you live with your parents.

Otherwise, what Imran said is truth.
                              Last edited by CrONoS; August 17, 2009, 23:15.
                              bleh

Comment

Working...
                              X