• Show
Clear All

• What's the best store brand of vodka.

Well?!
    Lucky's Charcoal filtered vodka.
    20.00%
    Safeway's really cheap store brand.
    0.00%
    Albertson's $3.99 per liter store vodka.
    20.00%
    I prefer another really shitty vodka.
    60.00%
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

I didn't know that vodka that was so crappy existed .

I wouldn't touch any of it.

JM
    Jon Miller-
    I AM.CANADIAN
    GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Lucky's Charcoal Filter is by far and away the choice brand of never do wells, violent and drunken bastards, as well as Drake DLs.

Comment

Someone give me some XX's over my eyes.

Comment

i didn't realize there was a level below popov.

Comment

Many levels. Ask the Russians.
            No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
            "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Around here Borokov is particularly nasty, but I'm sure some of the homemade stuff up north is even worse...
              "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
              "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Vodka *shudders*. Even the good stuff tastes like alcohol. Alcohol isn't a real taste people. How about making a spirit with some taste to it?

Patron Silver on the other hands blows the pants off Vodka.

Comment

Vodka is nice because it is odorless, your coworkers will never know. That is until they notice that you aren't wearing any clothes and slur your words... they so clever
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

That's not true. When I was a choirboy, one of the men in our choir smelled of vodka. He like touching me too, generally when he smelled of vodka, but I never was alone with him.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Here you go, Oerdin.

Costco's store brand Kirkland, made in France.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I will prefer grey goose vodka..

Comment

Me, too, bot/DL/numb nuts.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What's the best store brand of vodka.

............the most you can get for the less amount of money

Comment

The Virginia ABC stores have "Virginia Vodka" for like $4.

DO NOT BUY IT
                              Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Working...
                              X