I'm thinking about smoking weed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm thinking about smoking weed.

I haven't in the better part of a decade but... what the hell... It's Sunday, Drake is an idiot, and I've got nothing better to do. The question is how to smoke it. I'm to drunk to go to the store for zig-zags, I broke my hooka (or rather my ex-room mate did), but I do have a beer can which can be converted into a pipe. What is your advise?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

beer can
    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Get with the other newbie. He's already preparing the needed material.

Oh, that's you, being redundant again.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thinking about it will do you no harm (being drunk an' all).

Comment

**** man, I'm sorry I missed this. Check the other thread.

Other idea you can use in a pinch is what we call a gravity bong. Take two containers of different sizes. A gallon milk jug and a 20 oz. bottle of soda work. Cut the top off of the bigger container and the bottom off of the smaller one. Make an ad hoc bowl, some foil with holes pokes in it works. Make sure it has a handle because you're going to have to remove it. Stick that in the mouth piece of the 20 oz.

Put water into the gallon jug. Now what you do is you put the 20 oz. into the jug, so that the water comes up as high as possible without reaching the weed. Ignite the weed, and lift the 20 oz. until only the bottom is still in the water. Then, remove the bowl, put your mouth over the top, and push it down. As long as you don't have any holes anywhere the smoke should go rushing into your lungs.

If you survive that, let us know how you feel.
          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

You gotta love the ingenuity of potheads

I would suggest baking some brownies
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Where did you get the weed?
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

The neighbor gave it to me.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Empty toilet paper roll, poke hole in one end, wrap with foil, poke holes in foil where hole in roll is. Cover one open end with hand(closed to weed), inhale through other end.

I heard that works.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                    The neighbor gave it to me.
                    borrow some skins off him then, surely.
                    "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

weed is smelly

anyone thinking of smoking it should take one whiff of my brother's room, that would make them think twice about smoking such a smelly plant. The objects and furniture in his room have a peculiar odor from years of being subjected to pot smoke.

Comment

It's a lovely bouquet, ain't it?
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

I miss that smell.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

gravity bong

does anyone remember my listerine bong?
                            that **** was the bomb
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Hit it or pass it, you damned Bogart.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X