Is "American" the new "black"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is "American" the new "black"?

We have Drake as Bill Cosby, Slowwie as Minister Farrakhan and Oerdin as Bryant Gumble.

Discuss
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Actually, Drake might be Tiger Woods while Kuci is Cosby

miscegenation
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Americans do come up with all the best new cultural innovations worldwide, just as blacks come up with all the best cultural innovations in America.

Actually, Drake might be Tiger Woods

I'm totally going to win the PGA Championship tomorrow.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

We'll keep you in ghettos and let those of you who can play sports or sing come out once in a while.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
          We have Drake as Bill Cosby, Slowwie as Minister Farrakhan and Oerdin as Bryant Gumble.

Discuss
          I had to Google Bryant Gumbel to find out who he was.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I don't know who this Brian Gunbelt bloke is either.
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                I don't know who this Brian Gunbelt bloke is either.
                pron star

Either they play sports, deal drugs or hose white womin

Has to be numah three
                Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Kuci is Gary Coleman.
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Hello there! I see you are discussing black. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

Last time I was here we didn't think JM would survive the midterms, bad policy, possible adultery. Ray Nagen led the assault on NASCAR dads aborting NASCAR babies. That won't fly here but you can try it at EFCA. 9-11 changed everything starting with an impressive 18 minute floor speech refered to in the record as pilot program as I've never suggested that the plot would capture Iraqi hearts and mindful of terrorism. Deal with your mistake, Asher, Huffington Posts is a nice start until liberal San Francisco will strike within our borders so California bust a cap & trade, nice. It was only two allegiance, though. Harvey Milk ftw!
                    RoboCon v2.1.1

Comment

Originally posted by RoboCon View Post
                      Hello there! I see you are discussing black. Perhaps I can be of assistance.

Last time I was here we didn't think JM would survive the midterms, bad policy, possible adultery. Ray Nagen led the assault on NASCAR dads aborting NASCAR babies. That won't fly here but you can try it at EFCA. 9-11 changed everything starting with an impressive 18 minute floor speech refered to in the record as pilot program as I've never suggested that the plot would capture Iraqi hearts and mindful of terrorism. Deal with your mistake, Asher, Huffington Posts is a nice start until liberal San Francisco will strike within our borders so California bust a cap & trade, nice. It was only two allegiance, though. Harvey Milk ftw!
                      Just wanted to share, no one is allowed to questyion/attack Asher

In lieu of him, we offer Ben Kenobi, however, be advised he is a DL, so figure KrazyHorse out and you can unlock the mystery that in Ben Kenobi
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Working...
                      X