State of Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
    South Park is heavily influenced by Monty Python and much funnier. Same for Mr. Show.
    Plus the American Office is way better than the British one.

*runs*
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Plus the American Office is way better than the British one.

QFT
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        An American political thriller starring

Rachel McAdams
        Russell Crowe
        Helen Mirren
        (and Ben Affleck)

it was probably directed by Peter Jackson and produced by the Australian National Film Board
        You confused that sheep****ing director with an Australian (Russell lives here so he's counted as Aussie).
        Yeah that's right, that's what YOUR post taught me KH. ZING!
        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

Thanks, but I know that Peter Jackson's from NZ. LotR taught everybody that.
          12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Born a Kiwi, always a kiwi.

Russell is a kiwi, you can see it when he gets into a fight. When drunk Aussies fight, they punch like girls. When drunk Kiwi's fight, the punch feels like a cinder block just smacked you.
            be free

Comment

This thread reminded me of a Monty Python like film that I recently saw. I actually saw just a small part of the film and I couldn't catch the title of the movie.
              I saw a scene where some Viking (at least I thought he was a Viking) was going to rape some peasant and he started a conversation with the "victim" and said that he prefers if there is mutual consent.
              The next scene I saw was when the Vikings went to search for "rainbow something" (I don't recall what exactly)

So the question is what is the name of this movie so that I can find it and watch the whole of it.
              Quendelie axan!

Comment

I know this.....
                be free

Comment

no no no, they're searching for Valhalla right?
                  be free

Comment

Google helped (who would have guessed?) It seems to be Erik the Viking
                    Quendelie axan!

Comment

5.8 is too low a score.
                      be free

Comment

Working...
                      X