Giving Asher a wide berth-- or hanging at Montreal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giving Asher a wide berth-- or hanging at Montreal

Since Asher's frequent invitation to "meet" him during my cross country travels were creeping me out, (I'm STRAIGHT Asher!!) I decided to change planes in Montreal this time (actually the schedule just fit a little better and I think it would be interesting to meet our esteemed OT president)

But I think I like it. It just seems less crowded and the walk from my gate to the exec lounge was super short. I had flown through Toronto probably a dozen times in the last year, mainly out of habit, but I think I might travel through Montral from now on when the schedule fits. For some
    reason, the women on the plane heading to Montreal were super hot and I enjoyed watching them file past. Travel time is comparable and hell its just something different to break up the monotony of travel

So I have about half an hour more here in Montreal this time. Since for a change I had no pressing work when my blackberry came on, it seemed starting a "here's what I am doing" thread would be ok .

Fill it with travel stories, anecdotes or information about Montreal, a Canadian hate-on between regions or just miscelleneous spam as you see fit
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

French Canadians may be hot, but they are also pretending to be French... now that's stupid
    Monkey!!!

Comment

agreed
      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
      X