I hate you all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate you all

The boss is out of town, and so is the office coordinator who always tries to make me work. I figured I'd take this opportunity to shoot the moon and pull a Tuberski. Instead, interlopers have been foiling my plan. I'm gonna go make myself a grilled cheese sandwich. After that, I'll probably retire to the men's room and jerk off to thoughts of further grilled cheese sandwiches. Then I'll use a plastic trash bag to help myself achieve climax, die in a freak auto-asphyxiation accident, and wait in hell until the rest of you get there.

I'LL SEE YOU ALL IN HELL! Or maybe just after lunch.
    John Brown did nothing wrong.

Have the grilled cheese sandwiches ready when we get there.
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

If you have a polyplus subscription and the patience to open 30 browser tabs preloaded with comments then a tuberski is actually easy to pull. Personally, when I pulled mine a couple of weeks ago I used only a single browser tab
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Save me a seat
        Monkey!!!

Comment

what did Tubers do to deserve his own verb?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

These are pathetic responses. My hatred overflows. My grilled cheese is eaten. My hunger is sated.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
              If you have a polyplus subscription and the patience to open 30 browser tabs preloaded with comments then a tuberski is actually easy to pull. Personally, when I pulled mine a couple of weeks ago I used only a single browser tab
              Someone is seriously bored at work.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

you have no idea
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  what did Tubers do to deserve his own verb?
                  It's posting in every thread so that your name appears as the most recent post on every thread.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Do you work where I work?

Sad thing is, I promised myself if I won the first Spider Solitaire game of the day that I wouldn't play for the rest of the day. I thought it would never happen.
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

How many suits?

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Four... I generally will play about 25-30 games a day and will win about 3 lately. Though that has taken a few weeks to get up to.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

That's sounds incredibly boring. Can a human actually die of boredom?
                          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

I am rather bored. School started back up though, so I should homework soon, that I will do at work.
                            Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                              Have the grilled cheese sandwiches ready when we get there.
                              Just don't store them in a plastic bag.
                              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                              X