You started another thread? And I just responded to your last one. You ****

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
      This deserves its own thread

No. It does not.

What is your major malfunction?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Ok this is what I see in your picture:

A man with wings holding the hips of a women from behind, they're both standing on a rock which is on top of a horse that is running in fear.
        be free

Comment

That means you're Irish.

Comment

Do you know what that protruding piece is called on the front of the train? A cow catcher. Now you know why.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Last edited by Zkribbler; August 11, 2009, 02:25.

Comment

Bad deals.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

That guy can thank his good fortune he was not a moose on a motorbike.

Comment

I saw a horse vs car picture recently (it's okay, the horse won) but can't find it again.
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

JERUSALEM - An Israeli horse took to the highway and trampled an oncoming car in an encounter captured on video by a group of tourists in northern Israel.

The tourists began filming when three horses came on the highway and began to canter alongside their car, but the scene took a bizarre turn when an oncoming car came on the scene.

The first two horses weaved out of the sedan's path, but the third took it head-on, smashing through its windshield with its hooves before leaping over it and continuing on its way.

The video captured the impact as well as the passengers hollering "Oh God" and "Whoa."

Israel's Channel 2 TV showed the video Tuesday and said the driver suffered minor cuts from smashed glass and the horse was lightly injured.
                      Attached Files
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

If you hit a horse broadside, the general result is that it rolls over your hood and the hooves come through the windshield. A cow stops you.

Comment

I generally try to avoid both.

Comment

I almost wreck avoiding squrrels.

Comment

Is it a train sized cow ?
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X