Hera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hera

I will say this as politely as possible.

**** off with the Tuberski attempt.

It's annoying as all ****.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

wtf?

EDIT: NM, I get it now
    Unbelievable!

Comment

I don't need to waste time opening bumped threads where Hera has added a meaningless smiley or comment.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

What outrage, I only added one meaningless smiley. If you check the threads you will see most are responses to previous posts.
        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Wezil, you shouldn't have let him win.
          Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
            Actually I think if people want to stop such attemts they should sabotage them.

I mean how hard would it be for all the other posters on poly to manage one post somewhere in the OT every 30 seconds?

A ban or any other punishment isn't really effective since the person who starts something like this is counting on being punished.
            Last edited by Heraclitus; August 7, 2009, 17:36.
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Ack!

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                A ban or any other punishment isn't really effective since the person who starts something like this is counting on being punished.
                Good, then we are in partial agreement.

Let's make it long ban for the ultimate deterrent affect.

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
                  Ack!

I didn't look at the avatar 1st time and actually thought Tubs had posted that.

Well done.

Comment

Why should I be the example?

Comment

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
                      Actually I think if people want to stop such attemts they should sabotage them.

I mean how hard would it be for all the other posters on poly to manage one post somewhere in the OT every 30 seconds?

Sabotage is exactly what I meant. Wezil isn't a mod.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871 View Post
                        I'm not into the game. It's childish.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                          I'm not into the game. It's childish.
                          Don't you realize that children will if you join in their game and ruin it on purpose throw a tantrum and go home?

Comment

It was new when Tuberski did it. He was a pioneer.

Now it's just a disgrace (see my HST sig...)

Comment

When did he do it? The 90's? It must have been for that to seem fresh by any definition of the word.

Comment

Working...
                              X