Fatah on Arafat's death: The Jews Done It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post
    I'm willing to bet that if Arafat had access to medicine, electricity, and water, he might have continued to live. That's assuming that he had AIDS. I've never seen any credible evidence proving that.
    The French were actually providing him with free medical care and medications.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      Between things like this and the propaganda kids shows, I really have to question people who actually think that most palestinians want peace.
      Oh dear oh dear. I reckon to keep the peace in here it's probably better to refrain from posting a firm rebuttal to such blatant nonsense...
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
        That's what the news media reported at the time though Fetah denied it as it wouldn't be good for their image to admit Arafat was bare backing hookers.
        No, it's not what the media reported at the time. One person, who had absolutely no one of knowing, and Israeli, claimed that Arafat's symptoms were those of AIDS.

At the time, the big scandal was that one of the contributing factors of Arafat's death was cirrhosis of the liver, which caused speculation that Arafat might have been an alcoholic.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

The French were actually providing him with free medical care and medications.
          After he was already critical.
          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

No, it's not what the media reported at the time. One person, who had absolutely no one of knowing, and Israeli, claimed that Arafat's symptoms were those of AIDS.

At the time, the big scandal was that one of the contributing factors of Arafat's death was cirrhosis of the liver, which caused speculation that Arafat might have been an alcoholic.
            Meh.

The Pals have their wacky theories. I have mine.

AIDS it is.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well, I'm going to get some hummus.

Comment

You do know that he was totally gay though, right?

Btw, he was regularly supplied whatever medicine he needed via Israel.

Comment

Originally posted by Sirotnikov View Post
                  You do know that he was totally gay though, right?
                  Was it obvious?
                  Attached Files
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I honestly never knew he was gay but now it makes sense. I decided to google this claim and see what came up and I found a surprisingly good article from out magazine; here's a snippet:

That Arafat died of AIDS does not necessarily mean that he was homosexual. The prevalence of AIDS among heterosexuals in Africa destroys the perception that AIDS is a “gay disease.” But considering the decades-long rumors that have been circulating about Arafat’s homosexuality, most notably publicized in the memoirs of Ion Mihai Pacpea (the former head of Romanian intelligence and the highest-ranking intelligence officer to have defected from the Soviet Union), that Arafat potentially died of AIDS is but more evidence for what many have long suspected about the late Palestinian nationalist leader’s sexuality.

Pacepa recounted a conversation with a Romanian general, Constantin Munteaunu, tasked with training Arafat. “I just called the microphone monitoring center to ask about the ‘Fedayee,’” explained Munteaunu. (Fedayee was Arafat's code name.) “After the meeting with the Comrade, he went directly to the guest house and had dinner. At this very moment, the ‘Fedayee’ is in his bedroom making love to his bodyguard. The one I knew was his latest lover. He’s playing tiger again. The officer monitoring his microphones connected me live with the bedroom, and the squawling almost broke my eardrums. Arafat was roaring like a tiger, and his lover yelping like a hyena.”

If you can, put the image of a sexually aroused Yasser Arafat “roaring like a tiger” to rest. How ought those party to the Arab-Israeli conflict respond to this news?

An honest reckoning on behalf of the Palestinians would be a good start. That Israel somehow killed Arafat is a conspiracy theory that still gains a great deal of traction in Palestinian society. Never mind that throughout his later days Arafat had an immune system–suppressing blood disease, lost 1/3 of his weight, and was suffering from mental dysfunction, all tell-tale signs of AIDS. In the popular Palestinian narrative, the menacing Jews poisoned Arafat, just like they poison Palestinian drinking wells or use Muslim blood to bake their bread. The Palestinians' denial that Arafat might have been gay is indicative of a broader self-delusion on their part to deny uncomfortable realities, the most prominent of which is the fact that a sovereign Israel is not going away.
                    Breaking gay news and commentary. Progressive perspectives from LGBT experts on all the pressing issues of the day, from political developments to crime to entertainment. And all from the magazine with the highest circulation of any gay monthly publication in the USA.

It's no wonder Palestinians desperately want to believe the Jews killed their hero rather then accept the truth that he was gay in a society which has an irrational hatred of gays.
                    Last edited by Dinner; August 7, 2009, 03:32.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                      Was it obvious?
                      ROFL
                      great image

Comment

It's no wonder Palestinians desperately want to believe the Jews killed their hero rather then accept the truth that he was gay in a society which has an irrational hatred of gays.
                        You're quoting out.com. Anyway, as (vaguely) described it could be leukemia, or any number of drugs/poisons, or hepatitis, or AIDS, or something else. Because precise details of his death and illness are unknown, it is the perfect slur. No wonder Arafat's enemies are calling him gay and as having died of AIDS.

Comment

You know that every major intel. service knows that arafat was gay?

Comment

How would I know?

FWIW, I still don't know.

Edit: Was it in DEBKA?

Comment

The Tootfairy is probably Jewsih anyway.
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
                                How would I know?

FWIW, I still don't know.

Edit: Was it in DEBKA?
                                Debka is a semi-fat crazy jewish guy writing from his basement.

he has only big imagination. no sources what so ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X