No announcement yet.

Gift advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send them in a limo to The Men's Club. No, that's a bad idea.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

A helicopter!
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Is that some sex toy I've never heard of?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Get something cheap. They'll be divorced before you know it.

50 pounds of potatoes, maybe a hundred since you know the groom so well. It will give them something to do together. Newly-weds like doing things together, so I'm told.

Comment

Wasn't Ali in this same situation? You should look up that thread.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                Good question. You can see why I am so bad at this...

They have been living in sin for about 2 years now. Townhouse I think.

No children. A couple cats.
                If they're planning on a 'more than a couple of days honeymoon' pop for a luxury spa trip for the cats so they don't have to spend the time in a boring kennel.
                I bet you no one else will think of that.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Rah, that's inspired. That is, if there are luxury spas for pets in the Northern Wastelands.
                  No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
                  "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Sadly, They're very common around here.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Not a bad idea. There is a dog and cat kennel nearby. Not pretentious enough to call themselves a "spa"...

I'll discretely look into the couple's honeymoon plans.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                      X