Group Sex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post

HOLY CRAP! I'm traumatized myself. The poor bastard.
    Amen, brother.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Ugghhh...nightmares for weeks.... I should know better then to click on Wezil's threads....

I'm surprised the guy could get it up at all for any of the Sisters Grimm.
      If at first you don't succeed, take the bloody hint and give up.

Comment

that mugshot lighting isn't doing them any favors either
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

YA THINK But somehow, I doubt professional lighting would help that much.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

well, I bet with some heavy photoshopping, you could probably bring them up a notch or two
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              Trying to guess which one tempted him to cheat on his wife. (guessing which one that is)
              *bigger shiver*
              he did it for the money

this guy is my hero

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
                The real story was apparently he was able to get it up for each of those gals. Impressive.
                He may be butt ugly too...

They all need to go into the recycling vats.

Comment

Originally posted by kittenOFchaos View Post
                  He may be butt ugly too...
                  Bingo; I don't get why this hasn't already settled the issue. For all we know it was this guy, in which case he'd be lucky to make it with those fine honeys (on a strictly relative basis):

Unbelievable!

Comment

you guys have too high of standards. Not every guy can get every women. Some of us can't get any women. . I've seen women around my city. They are much uglier than this, and yet they somehow managed to have kids. guys will **** anything with a hole it seems.

In any case as I said, he had no money of his own. What kind of a woman do you expect a guy with no money to get? You can't expect to go up to some hot supermodel and get $3000 from her. Supermodels aren't that desperate.

basically these women paid for sex.

Comment

I'd say the top two women are doable after a 6 pack of beer. The bottom two might take 3 six packs.

Comment

TTIWW(ith)P

Ziemann's husband answered the telephone at their home and declined comment.
                        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

We drive across the border,
                          Pick up women big and heavy
                          And see the men with big foreheads like bumpers on a Chevy.
                          Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

this thread fails to deliver.
                            I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                            [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

It's a counter to Viagara.

They should refer the 4-hour erection "sufferers" to this thread.
                              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Is this an age thing?

After we hit 45 and our balls hang down to our feet and our faces look like a country road and we stop laughing at the 'made out of my back hair' joke from Pirates of the Carribean, do we just settle for Ugly Betty and thank our respective deities??

Is this where we are all going?

Is this an argument for human plastination after 30??
                                "Wait a minute..this isn''t FAUX dive, it's just a DIVE!"
                                "...Mangy dog staggering about, looking vainly for a place to die."
                                "sauna stories? There are no 'sauna stories'.. I mean.. sauna is sauna. You do by the laws of sauna." -P.

Comment

Working...
                                X