Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many new threads per day can we post?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many new threads per day can we post?

Well?
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

IIRC the limit is eight
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

W00T!

More drunken sillienesss!!!
      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

I think a good rule of thumb is, if you need to ask you've probably done too many.
        Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
        Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
        We've got both kinds

Comment

2 thrades a day unless you post 2 thrades at 11:59 PM, then 2 moar at 12:01 AM if those are the only 2 said thrades in the given days making a grand total of 4 thrades within 5 minutes.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

WTF is a Thrade?
            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
            We've got both kinds

Comment

A thrade is a thread in which there is a tirade.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                WTF is a Thrade?
                at mods who can't put AAHZ on their ignore list.
                12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                Stadtluft Macht Frei
                Killing it is the new killing it
                Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The mods are too lazy to actually do anything so you can post as many threads as you like.
                  Last edited by Dinner; August 3, 2009, 13:14.
                  Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Or just threadjack the bad ones...
                    Monkey!!!

Comment

too lazy, Oerdin. As in, "Oerdin is too lazy to learn his native language".
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

He's in San Diego, English is probably his second language. Give him a break.
                        Monkey!!!

Comment

You're probably correct.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
                            I think a good rule of thumb is, if you need to ask you've probably had too many.

FTFY.

(hangovers suck)

Comment

It's not that i am lazy, it is that I approve of posting threads. As long as it is reasonable.

JM
                              Jon Miller-
                              I AM.CANADIAN
                              GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                              X