Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok own up, who else thought the "Lord, liar, lunatic, legend?" thread was about them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok own up, who else thought the "Lord, liar, lunatic, legend?" thread was about them?

Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
    Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
    We've got both kinds

ME!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
    "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

lol
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Not me.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I agree it was about them, not me.
          Blah

Comment

Most definatly, without question I did! Actually it was the lunatic part that attracted me
            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

It was about me... wasn't it?
              Monkey!!!

Comment

If you aren't sure, just assume every thread is about you
                Blah

Comment

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
                  ME!
                  Every thread is about you.
                  "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

I can assume half threads are about me...I mean damn, I have like 5 named after me just speculating WHO I AM!
                    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                    "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

I am a legend, but I am neither a lord or a lunatic.

Comment

Working...
                      X