Cannibalism in Thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannibalism in Thailand

I just received this email from a colleague (she's from Myanmar) with probably the most disturbing images I have ever seen in my life.

I don't think I can post the images on Apolyton, so if any of you are willing to see these images, let me know and i'll upload it somewhere, or maybe you can just do a search for it, but i'm not sure if you'll find anything.

It wasn't just the cutting up of the body that was disgusting, or the eating of it, but also because they were all so happy, as if it were a family dinner at Christmas time.

I'm not sure if the guy was already dead or murdered for the purpose of eating.

Anyway, people suck.
    be free

Thank you for the discretion. I'd not care to see it.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thais actually subsidize food so that it is much cheaper then in the 1st world. I seriously doubt there is anything like cannibalism there simply because it is a well developed country with tons of 1st world food stuff at a price which even an unemployed poly poster would find affordable. $0.30 1L beers for the win along with $4 bottles of liquor and four course meals for $7 per person!

I loved it in Thailand. Not to mention hot girls willing to date just about anyone. Hell, I once saw a Thai hooker **** a thai army private for a plastic spoon I had thrown away. I mean **** is just that cheap there. You can be a nasty whore monger with the hottest girl in town for $5. You can have a good meal for $1.50 at a sit down restaurant. Even as a college kid I lived like a king in Thailand.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Oerdin, did you ever reach down and feel between one of your Thai "girls" legs? Cause you know there are quite a bit of man-girls (whatever you'd like to call them), so you probably banged a dude...ex-dude.

Sucks to be you dude.
        "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
        "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

I helped close down Udorn Air Force Base.

Did you eat humans, Oerdin? Or what?
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

These threads are getting better and better.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

It's about to get even better.

This is the only photo where you can see where these guys are from.

I don't know who they are or why they even have a name badge, seems very organised to me.
              Attached Files
              be free

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                Thais actually subsidize food so that it is much cheaper then in the 1st world. I seriously doubt there is anything like cannibalism there simply because it is a well developed country with tons of 1st world food stuff at a price which even an unemployed poly poster would find affordable. $0.30 1L beers for the win along with $4 bottles of liquor and four course meals for $7 per person!

I loved it in Thailand. Not to mention hot girls willing to date just about anyone. Hell, I once saw a Thai hooker **** a thai army private for a plastic spoon I had thrown away. I mean **** is just that cheap there. You can be a nasty whore monger with the hottest girl in town for $5. You can have a good meal for $1.50 at a sit down restaurant. Even as a college kid I lived like a king in Thailand.
                You're kind of contradicting yourself bud. You can't say Thailand is well developed and then say you can get your girls for the price of a plastic spoon.

I have been there quite a few times, there are some pretty backward places out in the jungle, places you don't want to go, ever. Bangkok itself only just passes as civilized and developing.

While cannibalism is pretty bad, at least this guy wasn't murdered, or eaten alive. In other parts of Thailand and surrounding areas, they will put a monkey in a small cage, secure the monkey's head to a table with a hole in it (so put the monkey's head (only down to the forehead) through the hole in the center of the table). Cut off the top part of the skull and eat the brains, all while the monkey is still alive.
                Last edited by FrostyBoy; July 31, 2009, 02:04.
                be free

Comment

Bingo.

Comment

Oh wow...all I can say is thats some sick ****.

I saw the entire video of Nick Berg getting his head cut off by terrorists, I can still see it in my head and hear his bloody screams as they used the rusty blade on him. That was ****ed up ****.

These pictures fall a few slots below that, mainly because he was dead. Living to dead is a lot worse to see.
                    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson

Comment

*subscribes to thread*
                      Last edited by Colonâ„¢; July 31, 2009, 02:33.
                      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
                        Oerdin, did you ever reach down and feel between one of your Thai "girls" legs? Cause you know there are quite a bit of man-girls (whatever you'd like to call them), so you probably banged a dude...ex-dude.

Sucks to be you dude.
                        Yes, you can easily tell if they have an adam's apple or not so it is extremely easy to tell the kitoes from the real girls. Not to mention there is either a ***** or there is not which is a pretty good clue.

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
                          You're kind of contradicting yourself bud. You can't say Thailand is well developed and then say you can get your girls for the price of a plastic spoon.

I have been there quite a few times, there are some pretty backward places out in the jungle, places you don't want to go, ever. Bangkok itself only just passes as civilized and developing.

While cannibalism is pretty bad, at least this guy wasn't murdered, or eaten alive. In other parts of Thailand and surrounding areas, they will put a monkey in a small cage, secure the monkey's head to a table with a hole in it (so put the monkey's head (only down to the forehead) through the hole in the center of the table). Cut off the top part of the skull and eat the brains, all while the monkey is still alive.
                          It's not rich but it is fairly well developed (electricity in every shanty town, flushing squat toilets, etc...) that doesn't mean people are rich. Most of them are not but there are good roads, electricity, running water, and working sewage systems which has to count for something of the development scale. That said I was bivwacing on the Burmese border with the Thai Army and saw some Thai private buy a girl for the price of a plastic spoon I had thrown away. That said even in that primitive jungle village there was electricity with ice cold cokes and frozen ice cream for sale for unbelievably low prices. A coke and an ice cream cone was like $0.15 so I gave them $0.20 each for like 10 and they loved it. It was the best place on Earth.

If I had stayed longer then two months I am positive I would have had a pregnant Thai wife and felt like a 19th century colonialist. It was heaven for a 18-19 year old white bastard.

Comment

BTW I ate bbqed monkey arm once. It was kind of greasy but not to bad. Fried grasshoppers were just gushy and crunchy while the stir fried scorpions were just crunchy with little to no flavor. BBQed jungle rat tasted great though and was very juicy; lots of brown meat.

Comment

What MOS did you have??

Comment

Working...
                              X