Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Since nobody reads a Birthday thread twice

Not 11, but at least 105.

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Classic stuff. We haven't had a thread like that since the election thread.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, there are also only one Stefu
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Awesome read, breought back memories before I was tainted with the blood of OT Sharks bites
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Necromancy of the Year nominee
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well, while I would be proud of that honour, I can't accept it - I only linked, didn't bump

Steven Weinberg

Comment

How did I ever miss the fact that I was Louis Blanquigitz?
              Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I didn't have any problems figuring out who I was.
                It must be because I'm smarter.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                X