Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Financial Crisis - EUish plot to get new members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I yield to your superior expertise.

Oh, and doesn't Turkey have free trade with the EU even though it is not a member?
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I'm actually hoping Iceland won't join the EU, for the sake of the health of Icelandic fishing stocks.
      DISCLAIMER: the author of the above written texts does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for any offence and insult; disrespect, arrogance and related forms of demeaning behaviour; discrimination based on race, gender, age, income class, body mass, living area, political voting-record, football fan-ship and musical preference; insensitivity towards material, emotional or spiritual distress; and attempted emotional or financial black-mailing, skirt-chasing or death-threats perceived by the reader of the said written texts.

Comment

I'm not seeing how all this makes the financial crisis a EUish plot to get new members. (Perhaps because I'm not a conspirational theorist...)

Comment

Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Colon™ View Post
            I'm actually hoping Iceland won't join the EU, for the sake of the health of Icelandic fishing stocks.
            You've got a lot of money tied up in those?

Comment

You've got a lot of money tied up in those?

We should discuss Icelandic ladies in fishnet stockings.

Comment

Well if you bastards admit Iceland before us... then life is unfair in general and EU in particular

Comment

out of EU

into EU
                  Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
                  GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

You're against it? I'm for it. The benefits outweigh the costs. At the moment.

Comment

The EU is good in theory. It's just that it's a dictatorship of bureaucrats, lawyers and politicians who couldn't get elected in the national elections and are using the EU as an arena for revenge.

I don't know enough about Iceland to know whether EU membership will help them or not. Norway will not join for a long time at least. They are on their way to becoming Saudi Arabia.

Comment

you dont know **** about anything
                        Order of the Fly
                        Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Thank you for your insight, Sloww.
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Iceland is broke. The EU is taking welfare cases.
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                            X