Silly old dragon needs jpeg help again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silly old dragon needs jpeg help again

I need help converting a picture of my mom...yes we've done this once before but hubby changed computers totally and I lost everything. So I have this pdf file that I need to be a jpeg. Is this something that I could do if you gave me instructions? Or do I need to attach it?
    Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
    Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
    Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
    You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

How big is the pdf? If it's relatively short then just take screen shots of it and splice them in paint or paint.net or whatever.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Just run it through Zamzar: http://www.zamzar.com/

Comment

Thanks Zop. I did but it won't give me my file it gives me some picture of a fish not my Mom. Give me a recipe and I'm fine, this ****e and I just can't seem to do it.
        Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild

Comment

Obviously, the 'teach a man to fish" approach is not working. So just post it as an attachment here, Tia. I'll download it, convert it and post it. Then you can d/l and we're done.

If you don't want it posted publicly, I'll PM my email address to you and we can do it offline.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Thank you thank you thank you I'll send you a message. Look I tried...kitchen yes, computer no! Thanks again.

Comment

Since JRabbit is helping you I think it's only fair that you send me one of them peanut butter pie thingys... asap
              Monkey!!!

Comment

You are a shameless hussy, Japher.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes, yes I am.
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Okie dokie! You just have to tell me how close to Texas you are!

Comment

Perfect! And the reduction is just the right size. Thanks a million JRabbit

Comment

n/p

Comment

Working...
                        X