Blinded By the Lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blinded By the Lights

So I get to my office about an hour before the eclipse is supposed to start, and today I just happened to have my sunglasses with me. My entire office was across the hall with Public Relations office trying to get a glimpse of the eclipse. They were stacking pairs of sunglasses together to take a peek, shoot pics from phones etc. It was pretty cool. I attached a few pics my friend in Wuhan sent me.
    Attached Files
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
    "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

There was an eclipse today? Well, crap.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Could only been seen in Asia as far as I know.
      "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
      "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

So that's what all that screaming was about.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          There was an eclipse today? Well, crap.
          still going on I believe in the pacific. You'd have to catch a pretty fast flight to catch it.

Comment

Working...
          X