The Virgin Mary Visits Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Virgin Mary Visits Texas

[img]http://aintnogod.com/images/Our_Lady_of_the_Bird****_on_a_Truck_Rear_View_Mirr or.jpg[/img]

The Pachuca family says an image on their pickup truck is a miracle. The image, that came in an unlikely form of a bird dropping, appeared Sunday July 12. That was the first time Salvador Pachuca had been back to the home since having an accident there four months ago.

"I told my brothers come over here and see what this is and they say this is the Virgin," says Salvador Pachuca.

Family members made their way outside to see the image on the truck's side mirror. Cristal Pachuca says she took pictures and began making calls to invite others to see, what she describes as, a miracle.

"We just all feel protected. It's a blessing to our family and to everybody that comes to see it," says Cristal Pachuca.

Cristal says the truck doesn't get much use, but last weekend her husband decided to take it out of their garage and wash it. A few moments later the image appeared. Since Sunday, a steady stream of family, friends, neighbors and strangers have stopped by to pray and take pictures of the image.

The Pachuca's say the image is more than a coincidence especially since it happened on the 12. The family says in Mexico, December 12 is celebrated as the day of The Virgin Guadalupe. Onlookers say the image is a miracle because the distinct colors and outline of the image on the truck match the image of Virgin Guadalupe.

The Pachuca's say they will continue to welcome anyone who wants to see the image, because the image isn't going to go away anytime soon.

"I think we're going to just put it on a shelf outside, probably take off the mirror and keep it there cause its something special to us. I'm not going to wash it off," says Cristal Pachuca.

Go Texas!
    Last edited by Space05us; July 19, 2009, 22:42.

i'm drunk and i'm still not seeing it.
    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

No offense, but that pic aren't for children .
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Um...really? Mary appears to this family in the form of bird ****....honestly...
        "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
        "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

this is just a case of life imitating art.
          I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
          [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

Sounds like it's more of a Mexican thing than a Texas thing, dip****.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

dp
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I'm disappointed this one isn't on toast.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  **takes off Cowboy hat** Thank you, you beat me to it. Exactly what I was going to say! Only a Mexican would find the Virgin in bird****e!
                  Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                  Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                  Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                  You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
                    [IMG]http://aintnogod.com/images/Our_Lady_of_the_Bird****_on_a_Truck_Rear_View_Mirr or.jpg[/IMG]
                    That is no virgin...........

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

We need a smiley
                      The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame. Oscar Wilde.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                          I'm disappointed this one isn't on toast.
                          Obligatory Simpsons Quote:

"I know I shouldn't eat Thee. . . Mmmm sacrilicious."
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Dry View Post
                            We need a smiley
                            We should make that smilie :texas:
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              Ignorant and bigoted! Please continue to prove Texas stereotypes true. It amuses us.

Comment

Working...
                              X