Owned googled by Mafia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owned googled by Mafia

Let's be honest here. Everyone knows that the Mafia is the driving force behind much of the crime today.

How do they manage to know who to rob? And for what purpose? They USE GOOGLE!!!

Chances are, if you own stuff, your stuff is being googled by the Mafia, to see how much is it worth, and decide is it worth stealing.

Do you own a business? Your business is probably being googled right now, to see how much it makes, what it sells and what sums should be demanded from you for "protection".

The mafia constantly googles owned stuff. This is a FACT!!

I think you're in the mafia.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I demand proff.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

What?
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
          I think you're in the mafia.
          He is. Russian Mafia is run by the Jews.
          Graffiti in a public toilet
          Do not require skill or wit
          Among the **** we all are poets
          Among the poets we are ****.

Comment

Working...
          X