Beer Laws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer Laws

I have decided that the time has come for beer to be taken srsly. I want your recommendations for beer laws, I will devote the next few decades to ensuring that beer is...taken srsly! I am going to see to it that America gets its own set of purity laws! I want your suggestions!

My first suggestion is that beer is not allowed to fall below 8% abv! I am sick of having to gulp this cheap swill in search of a high only to receive stomach ache as a result!

My second suggestion is that rice and corn are not allowed as ingredients, if you want to make a mockery of the fine art of brewing that has been passed down from generation to generation well then my only response to you is **** OFF YOU ****ING CHEAP PANZY PIECE OF ****! IF YOU WANT SAKE GO TO JAPAN, IF YOU WAN CORN ALCOHOL GO TO MEXICO.

Corn alcohol = Mexico? What type of ignorant sod are you? Haven't you ever heard of bourbon whiskey? It is the most American of all alcoholic drinks and by law all bourbon must be made from at 50% sour mash (meaning corn mash left to sour). God damn it! Bourbon is as American as apple pie and used to be one of our prime exports because grain might go bad in a leaky wooden ship but bourbon only gets better with age. It was a great way for American farmers (who were the majority of Americans) to boost their income by changing their crop into a high value added item which could be shipped long distances without fear of going bad.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
      Corn alcohol = Mexico? What type of ignorant sod are you? Haven't you ever heard of bourbon whiskey? It is the most American of all alcoholic drinks and by law all bourbon must be made from at 50% sour mash (meaning corn mash left to sour). God damn it! Bourbon is as American as apple pie and used to be one of our prime exports because grain might go bad in a leaky wooden ship but bourbon only gets better with age. It was a great way for American farmers (who were the majority of Americans) to boost their income by changing their crop into a high value added item which could be shipped long distances without fear of going bad.

Eh, I don't recall one peep of his post stepping outside the scope of beer and beer only. There ain't no corn beer worth a damn.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

Corn alcohol = Mexico? What type of ignorant sod are you?

The drunk kind, der.

Anything with an alcohol content higher than 18% tastes like ethanol, you can keep your ****ty bourbon! Bourbon doesn't go bad on long voyages because it's about 50% ethanol, it's ****ing paint thinner you tasteless ****.

Also apple pie did not originate in America, DUMB **** WHAT KIND OF IGNORANT SOD ARE U?! ZOMFG! WTF? LOL? WUT?

Comment

Oerdin *****ing about turning grains into alcohol instead of commenting the real issue in the OT - how to make a decent ber in US

Space05us, I think that your main problem is that yankees are satisfied drinking ****ty beer.
          With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

In Oerdin's defense I did mention "corn alcohol" in my original post. This does not excuse his lack of defense in beers favor. What did beer do to you to deserve being the lowest form of alcohol? Let's leave that title to vodka.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
              Corn alcohol = Mexico? What type of ignorant sod are you?

The drunk kind, der.
              What's a der?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by BlackCat View Post
                Oerdin *****ing about turning grains into alcohol instead of commenting the real issue in the OT - how to make a decent ber in US
                He mentioned it in his post you brain damaged twit. BTW it has been proven over and over our beer is far better then anything else on offer. It's just a fact; live with it.
                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Hot guy hitting on me now...I'm not gay but damn...He's clearly got AIDS...Advice needed NOW.

Comment

God he's got highlights..This is such a suckfest

http://imgur.com/zBVeZ.jpg

Comment

Do your family, friends and/oremployer know that you're certified insane?
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Beer thread
                        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
                          Hot guy hitting on me now...I'm not gay but damn...He's clearly got AIDS...Advice needed NOW.
                          Make sure he uses a condom.
                          Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                          I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
                            I have decided that the time has come for beer to be taken srsly. I want your recommendations for beer laws, ...
                            You don't need beer laws. You just need Sam Adams.

Hey! I just thought up a new motto for them: "You'll drink Sam Adams and like it!"

Comment

Working...
                            X