X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poison Ivy Sucks

A lot.
    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Sucking on it is probably the worst thing you can do. But I sympathise. I used to get rashes from it as a kid. My parents would put this pink stuff on my arm. I think it was peptobismal.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

It was probably calamine lotion.

Pepto is for stomach related issues.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Those bastards!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Always amazes me grown men can't tell what poison ivy looks like...
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

You make the mistake thinking Ozzy is "grown"
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
              A lot.
              Yeah it does. Luckily we don't have it around here though we do get lots of poison oak which, unfortunately, basically amounts to the same ****. :\
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I got poison ivy on the 4th when I hugged my dad (who had just been doing yard work) upon my arriving at my parents' house for my birthday party (hamburgers and raspberry pie). "Happy birthday Kevin, have some poison ivy!" I've still got a few patches of it, but cortisone cream takes care of the itchiness (except on my back where I can't reach).
                <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

See, I'm not the only one.

Yard work.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    Always amazes me grown men can't tell what poison ivy looks like...
                    no idea, but it doesn't grow in arid climates

Comment

The Poison Ivy?

edit: WTF image not showing.

Comment

she has poison ivy in her snatch. wouldn't that be uncomfortable?

Comment

WTF is that behind her, to the left and above her head?

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                            she has poison ivy in her snatch. wouldn't that be uncomfortable?
                            Talk about a "personal itch"!
                            Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

"I'm a neonazi thug on the run. Where could I possibly hide out? Yes the homeland of The Jews".

Like most neonazis, not too bright either
                              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                              X