Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Governor Sanford: Do as I say, not as I do.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I approve of the above post (in style, tone and content)
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
      And if money (balancing budget) really should be more important than human lives, I suppose we can let uninsured people die or suffer from untreated illnesses or diseases so that we can balance the budget.
      You do realize that NYT Peter Singer is already acknowledging that health care rationing is expected and a good thing don't you?
      "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

Originally posted by Kuciwalker View Post
        xpost

You're an idiot.

Do you think a human life is worth more than any amount of money?

Is there no amount of money you wouldn't spend to save 1 additional life?
        tip: don't take trolls seriously
        A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

Ah, so we should all ignore you. Good idea.
          ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
          ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
            What kind of idiot would do that?
            Well of course the previous bunch of monkeys in the white house started 2 wars who...

Ah never mind. I forgot. A texans money can be used to blow up people but don't you dare using it for something that might actually do some good...
            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Think what you like.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                tip: don't take trolls seriously
                I don't believe you are actually capable of trolling.

Comment

His username gives it away...he just wants to have fun.
                  ...people like to cry a lot... - Pekka
                  ...we just argue without evidence, secure in our own superiority. - Snotty

Comment

Dannubis, think before you speak. We didn't start the war in Afghanistan, we just took it to them American style. When we got hit on 9-11 the war started. Anyone want to disagree with that you should rethink your stance on terrorism, because you might be more sympathetic to them if you think 9-11 wasn't an act of war.

Sanford disgraced himself, he was a decent governor who did try to get the best for SC. He just mess up real bad. Diplomats have been squandering money for themselves for decades, it is nothing new. What gets me is that they plead for less green house gases and less fuel consumption and yet they can still travel as much as they would like on jumbo jets. The president can fight everyone he needs on 1 plane, but Air Force one is a portable command center...so he takes her. Does he need all that staff? Probably not. I guarantee that Fred and Jimmy are the 2 guys always standing around looking busy, but really they just drink coffee and flirt with the locals. Should governors be traveling anywhere besides inside the 50 states? No. Bottom line they are governors and not diplomats to be going around the world. Maybe visit troops abroad, especially their own NG units, but not wherever whenever whomever they want.

I suppose we can let uninsured people die or suffer from untreated illnesses or diseases so that we can balance the budget.
                    I suppose we can just foot the bill for everyone then. Let us not just stop there, how bout we start a socialized food supply, where all those poor, under privileged, couch-potato breed families can get food on our dollar. And then we can do the same for clothing, and electronics, and everything. Redistribute the wealth so that the hard working's efforts are enjoyed by all...let me say that one more time.

The people work hard and the benefits are enjoyed by everyone.

Wow, that kind of looks familiar... I know I have read something that was very similar. Hmm. Well when people work hard and recieve very little from their own hard work but instead the community as a whole enjoys the benefits...oh that's it! Communism. It makes complete sense now. We start by taking from some who can to give to some who can't *taxes to pay for socialized medicine* and the ones that can't get what the ones who can can no longer afford. Then it just slides down where the ones that can't keep wanting more. They get welfare now, but it isn't enough and they want more...I think I have said enough, not like anyone sees the reality of it anyways.
                    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                    "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Bla bla bla... yada yada yada... "you are either with us or against us"- bullcrap. I am not going to argue with the mentally retarded, sorry
                      "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

Your right, your not going to argue...because there is no argument. You didn't think before you posted, making yourself seem like a complete moron.
                        "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                        "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Working...
                        X