Bye!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theben View Post
    I gathered, but then the camel-breaking straw is usually linked to.
    I did immediately close the first thread he posted because it was just a rehash of the Asher/BK thing from last night.
    Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
    "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Oh, I was just about to blame for you for this Lori.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

bye ch
        "The Christian way has not been tried and found wanting, it has been found to be hard and left untried" - GK Chesterton.

"The most obvious predicition about the future is that it will be mostly like the past" - Alain de Botton

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
          I did immediately close the first thread he posted because it was just a rehash of the Asher/BK thing from last night.
          ohh that -- I didn't see it until after it was closed. Closing it probably saved me from wasting my time trying to correct Ben Kenobi on a number of things. I know better than to try to change his attitudes but his claims that freedom of association could allow discrimination based on sexual orientation in employment matters was simply wrong in all respects.

AS for Cort Haus

bye I guess although if you won't at least grace us with the obligatory farewell, why even bother with a farewell thread
          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

I'm leaving for a while too. Not because of any dissatisfaction with the forum, but because there's too much sodding work to do and I'd really rather not take the bar twice.

If I see cort haus when I'm gone I'll say hi to him for you.
            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Bye
              Long time member @ Apolyton
              Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I didn't see cort haus when I was gone for the bar. I did see a really really cute Asian guy in the same bar review class as me, but he turned out to be married.

In most situations I'm not convinced that's all that good an argument but he seemed to think so and I respect that.

So, CH is back, I take it?
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Yay!
                  Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

huh
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

See you around, Cort Haus. It's a small internet

Anyone knows what happened here?

Comment

I think he's back anyway so the thread is kind of moot.

Like 4chan, but with less Pedobear.
                        "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

I'm not back. I just made a comment on the topped thread about poor moderation.

Comment

Oh, okay. My mistake. CH is still gone.

Edit: I'm gone too. Signing out of the site for the last time at 2009.09.22 12:42 pm. Best wishes to everybody, and good luck with the rest of your lives.
                            Last edited by Alinestra Covelia; September 22, 2009, 12:42.
                            "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
                            X