Fate is Ironic: Senior Ku Klux Klan member arrested in Tel Aviv apartment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fate is Ironic: Senior Ku Klux Klan member arrested in Tel Aviv apartment

A high-ranking white supremacist on the run from US federal authorities was arrested on Monday night in a south Tel Aviv hideout.

Wanted fugitive Micky Louis...

33-year-old Micky Louis Mayon, one of America's 100 Most Wanted criminals, and a member of the Ku Klux Klan, was arrested in a Florentine apartment by the National Immigration Authority's newly formed Oz enforcement unit.

Mayon is wanted in the US on charges of racist assaults, setting fire to vehicles belonging to federal agents, and a host of violence incidents.

The Oz unit was acting on intelligence relayed by Interpol, which informed authorities here that Mayon had entered Israel illegally.

He is said to have moved apartments often in order to evade police, but his efforts proved fruitless on Monday when a delicate operation by the Oz unit saw officers break into his hideout and arrest him.

Oz unit members have the powers of a police officer but can only use them in cases of illegal entry into the country.

Mayon was the subject of an American arrest operation in November 2007, but officers soon realized he had flown to Israel on a one-way ticket. Earlier that year, he reportedly fired his gun in the air repeatedly after being involved in an argument with an African-American. US authorities have described him as a dangerous fugitive.

Oz Unit head Tziki Sela said Mayon was surprised to be arrested, but cooperated with the officers. He has been transferred to a Holon jail facility, where he underwent an immigration hearing. He was then taken to an Israel Prison Authority jail facility.
    all i can say is: HA HA!

Yeah, that's pretty ironic.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Doesn't Israel also have neo-Nazis now?

Comment

I bet he never realized Israel had so many Jews.
        Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

even he's head is pointed

Comment

Micky Louis, conehead.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
              Doesn't Israel also have neo-Nazis now?
              Some russian emigrant kids, who fail to fit in, and are not jewish (their mom emigrated due to a relationship with a jewish man, which later faded away)

Some arabs minorities too.

But it is limited to teens drawing nazi symbols and seldomly killing cats. No real large organizations, with a serious backbone, journalism, or grown ups.

The Islamic movement (a religious offshoot of the muslim brotherhood) has two branches - the northern branch, which is very extremist, and the southern branch. The northern branch holds extremist views, many of which are very anti-semitic, but it isn't actually a neo-nazi organization.

Comment

It must be difficult for the jews to keep track of everyone who hates them, and why.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Databases

Comment

"I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Oh, cruel irony...
                      KKK man's Israeli pregnant girlfriend gave him up
                      New details emerged Tuesday on the remarkable fugitive life led by an American white supremacist who chose Israel as a refuge from American law enforcement efforts to hunt him down - including startling revelations on the suspect's relationship with a Jewish Israeli woman, whom he reportedly impregnated while staying in the country.

Thirty-three-year-old Micky Louis Mayon, one of America's 100 most wanted criminals and a member of the Ku Klux Klan, arrived in Israel on a tourist visa in January 2008 and became an illegal migrant after it expired, a source from the National Immigration Authority's Oz unit told The Jerusalem Post.

With the help of an Israeli friend he met, Mayon took up odd jobs to survive in Tel Aviv, such as washing dishes, while receiving money from his parents, who knew of his whereabouts, the source said.

About four months ago, Mayon entered into a romantic relationship with a Jewish Israeli woman, who became pregnant one month ago.

Mayon did not tell his partner that he was a wanted KKK member back in the US.

However, after learning that his girlfriend was pregnant, Mayon decided it was time to reveal his dark past to her. She reportedly reacted with shock, and went on to tip off the authorities to Mayon's location.

On Monday evening, Mayon had checked into a room in south Tel Aviv's Sab Kuch Milega (Hindi for "anything goes") youth hostel, which also acts as a three-story Indian restaurant and late-night hangout designed to reenact the India experience for the hordes of young Israelis who return from long treks across the Indian subcontinent.

"He looked like a hippie," Daniel Lostoys, an employee at the hostel, told the Post. "He had long hair and he did not resemble his police photograph. He did not have a moustache. He looked like an ordinary American traveler."

Although he was not present during Mayon's arrest, Lostoys said he understood from friends who had witnessed the scene that the operation to take Mayon into custody had been free of confrontation.

"There was no drama, from what I heard," he said.

Asked what he thought about a senior KKK fugitive's seeking cover in a hippie-oriented guest house in Tel Aviv, Lostoys said, "Sab Kuch Milega."

The Oz Unit source said Mayon had not resisted arrest, adding that seven officers had entered Sab Kuch Milega on Monday to make the arrest.

"We're not going to wait eight months to see if Mayon is the father," the source said. "His relationship and the pregnancy will have no bearing on proceedings to extradite him to the US."
                      From http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satelli...rticle/Printer
                      "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

That's a strange way to hate Jews... Having a baby with a Jewish woman.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Jewish women
                          Natural crime fighters.

pre-empting:
                          KKK man's Israeli pregnant girlfriend gave him up

Nevar trust a joo!

Last edited by Sirotnikov; July 14, 2009, 19:36.

Comment

I wonder how she found out... maybe he slipped his tongue during sex?

Micky: "Oh yeah, ride me, ride you dirty whore, you dirty jewish slut.. you crooked-nosed money-loving whore.... I'm gonna **** you and then I'm gonna **** all of your kind"

GF: "Yeah baby... ... WHAT?"

Comment

The baby will be half KKK and half Jew
                              12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                              Stadtluft Macht Frei
                              Killing it is the new killing it
                              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Working...
                              X