Gay Couple Detained Near Mormon Plaza After Kiss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
    Let's take a pool because I'd bet more people think you Texans are bizarre especially you with your posts.
    Yeah, right. I say that I'm full of crap a lot of the time. YOU believe you.

AND, Wezil... you can also say nothing and it will be just fine.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Nope. Not an option.
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

As a biased altered 3rd party I can say that everyone who has posted in this thread in ****ed in the head somehow.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

For a 4th ****ed opinion, I prefer scientologists over mormons. Their religion has a far more plausible backstory and it's celebrity endorsed.
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
            The Church of Latter-day Saints is not the only church that lays claims to being Mormon.
            Actually, "Mormon" is the term give to LDS people by non LDS people.

It's not a name Mormons took on by themselves.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

That's interesting, cause they take issue with other sects calling themselves Mormon.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

One of my college room mates was a nonMormon from Salt Lake City and he said the Mormon church had infected all the public institutions. They'd sponsor high school sports teams then make sure to exclude nonMormons even if the nonMormons were better players; their justification was "well, the Mormons pay for this with their taxes and with our sponsorships so, of course, Mormons should be favored." This is clearly discriminatory and illegal behavior plus it is clear the state of Utah is controlled by an evil cult. The Feds need to take control of the situation just like they took control and regulated the hell out of the bigoted south which systematically discriminated against blacks. There is no difference. The cult needs to be forcibly divorced from all aspects of government policy and politicians who break the separation between church and state need to be jailed or, at a minimum, removed from power by Federal fiat.

We're talking cult scum here which need to be completely divorced from government just like the Islamists.

He was having fun with you, my high school teams wern't sponsored by the Mormon church, my church league basketball team had starting non mormons playing for them, and non practicing mormons playing on the team.

ACK!

Comment

The real truth is that the people still practicing the literal word of their cult leader are the fundamentalists. The "main stream Mormons" abandoned the worst teachings of their cult leader when the Federal government threatened to us military force against them in the 19th century. Mormons are still Mormons though and that includes all of the fundamentalist groups which abuse underage girls and drive off young boys because the fat old men fear the young girls will prefer them to some 60 year old child molester. It's very routine to find these child molesting multiple marriage types in Utah and everyone is ok with it unless their disgusting pedophile ways come to the attention of the media. It's like an open secret.
                  Wrong.

They abandoned the worst teachings of the cult because they wanted statehood, abolishing polygamy was the big issue.

ACK!

Comment

Were the original founders wrong on that one?
                    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                      As a neutral third party I can say Texans and Californians are both bizarre, but for different reasons.

I bet you sucked a lot of ****.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I bet you sucked a lot of ****.
                        Exhibit A.

Comment

I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                          X