34.48%
    **** off
    24.14%
    Mother****ing banana
    41.38%
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

I voted for the one with **** in it.
    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

People are cheating! Some have picked multiples.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

What the **** is a ****in Dooku?
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Star Wars baddie, Sith Lord, Count Dooku by any chance? Played by the famous actor Christopher Lee?

(PHd )
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Sorry, too old for that one. My Star Wars knowledge was limited to the 1st one decades ago.

Should I cast a ****in vote anyway?
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Yeah, why not? I might join you on that
              Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

uhhhhhhhh choice three

Comment

Working...
                X