Who is zaku

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is zaku

It's become increasingly obvious that he is a mere persona. I thought that I had satisfied my earlier suspicions by yanking his chain enough times to get what I believed to be genuinely emotional responses, and thus let myself get suckered.

I am honestly in awe at this point.

All suggestions are welcome. There is a poll with some of the options I'm entertaining currently. If you have a hypothesis which is not among those listed, please let your thoughts be known.
    Drake
    15.00%
    Lorizael
    5.00%
    MikeH
    5.00%
    Giant Squid
    5.00%
    Somebody from the panda****er site
    15.00%
    Keith
    0.00%
    DaShi
    0.00%
    Ned
    20.00%
    Alexander's Horse
    15.00%
    Other (please specify)
    20.00%
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Some ********.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

As I said before, I prefer Wiglaf. Wiggy is at least funny 99% of the time. The other 1% he's downright hilarious.
      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I voted other, cause....well I am none of the above. Just Zaku.
        "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
        "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Fez.
          "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

I'm disappointed that no one recognizes the fine work of KrazyHorse when they see it.

KH, you did a good job with your red herrings in this poll, but I saw through it.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Ned anyone?
              Unbelievable!

Comment

It's either KH or Darius. Darius, actually, is the better target because he took it all quite seriously with those big caps lock responses and everything. So Darius it is.
                "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

KH
                  It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Plus only a lawyer could intentionally misunderstand so many legal issues in such a short time, in so many different ways. Or rather pretend to. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN

Comment

Unfortunately without my super mod powers, I am limited to guessing.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

My name....is Burt Reynolds.
                        "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                        "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

Don't you mean...

Turd Ferguson?

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I am zaku.

Comment

No, I am zaku!
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                              X