• The Dirty Cowboy: Foreplay in Texas

Ah, I love this place:

Prosecutors: Woman shot man during foreplay
    By PEGGY O’HARE
    Copyright 2009 Houston Chronicle
    July 9, 2009, 9:21PM
    photo
    Harris County Sheriff's Office

Deborah Yvette Parker is accused of shooting her common-law husband, Broderick Craig Crachian.

A woman accused in the shooting death of her common-law husband told police her gun accidentally fired while they were playing a game of “dirty cowboy” during sexual foreplay, a Harris County prosecutor said.

Deborah Yvette Parker, 38, is charged with manslaughter and being a felon in possession of a firearm, court records show. She remains in the Harris County Jail on bail totaling $60,000.

Parker is accused of recklessly causing the death of her longtime companion, Broderick Craig Crachian, 58, at the couple’s apartment in the 2700 block of Lorraine on June 30.

Crachian was shot in the chest, the Harris County Medical Examiner’s Office said. His death was ruled a homicide.

Parker is “extremely distraught” by Crachian’s death and has fully cooperated with Houston homicide investigators, her attorney said.

“She loves him, and this is just a terrible accident,” said Parker’s court-appointed attorney, Murray Newman. “My understanding is she was 100 percent cooperative with the police and very forthcoming in everything that she told them.”

Parker called 911 after the shooting occurred, Newman said.

Parker made a statement that she accidentally shot Crachian during sexual foreplay, said prosecutor Marcy McCorvey.

“She describes it as playing ‘dirty cowboy,’ ” McCorvey said. “She did admit to being in possession of the handgun and using it as a toy during foreplay with the victim’s acquiescence and request for it to be used in that manner.”

Both McCorvey and Newman declined to elaborate on the type of foreplay the couple was engaged in or what “dirty cowboy” meant. Newman declined to say if the couple had played the game before.
    A heated argument

Houston Police Department homicide investigators who worked the case were not available for comment Thursday but previously said in a news release that other residents at the couple’s apartment complex saw Parker and Crachian having a heated argument in the street several hours before the shooting.

After the argument was subdued, the couple returned to their apartment. Several hours later, Parker went to another apartment, frantically yelling that Crachian had been shot, police said.

Parker also is accused of illegally possessing the gun after being convicted of the felony offense of prostitution in 2007 because she was caught with the weapon before the fifth anniversary of her release from prison for that conviction, court papers show.

Parker also has convictions for promoting prostitution, drug offenses and misdemeanor assault, Harris County court records show.

If anyone shoots their lover, consider trying out this excuse.

Whatever you do, don't click on the link and see the lady's pic. Gross.

He's better off dead.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

None of these three terms really needs a gun:

put both hands in the form of a gun and put both index fingers in the butthole and vagina and alternate between the two repetitivly

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Sounds like an opportunity to amend the urban dictionary with this new variant.

Comment

Damn, a girl 20 years younger then him? He must have been a pimp.
          Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
            Damn, a girl 20 years younger then him? He must have been a pimp.
            Ya think so?

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
              Ya think so?
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Deborah Yvette Parker

Comment

What man lets a woman handle a gun? that's almost as bad as giving women control over the remote control.

And not to sound racist, but she doesn't look like the cowgirl type. But who knows, maybe she listens to country. I shouldn't stereotype.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                    What man lets a woman handle a gun? that's almost as bad as giving women control over the remote control.

And not to sound racist, but she doesn't look like the cowgirl type. But who knows, maybe she listens to country. I shouldn't stereotype.
                    Yep, looks to be that cowgirl has rode off into too many sunsets.

Comment

Ridden hard and put away wet too many times.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post

Deborah Yvette Parker
                        Changed my mind.
                        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                          One out of four cowboys in the Old West was African-American.

Comment

I started to note the same, but that doesn't address the issue of her.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Here's a pic of Belle Starr. What do you think?
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X