Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilian Dwarf Football Soccer team

Good for the dwarves.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Impressive, apart from their inability to put shirts on. I'm going to assume that the goal celebrations do not involve shirt removal...

Why were all those people climbing on the changing room wall to look through the window?

Comment

They can't believe their eyes?
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

the coaches have nuts over them

Comment

why did I bump this ****ty thread?
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

I prefer midget wrestling.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

SlowwHand, there's something about you and dwarves that you're not telling us.

Comment

he 69s them
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Of course. But.. how?

Comment

Football soccer is a great sport

Comment

I like to hear them shriek the first time they're tossed.

Comment

their salads?
                        gross
                        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That would be "they're", and no. They're lifted, spun around and tossed for distance.

Comment

i think you misunderstand
                            i meant "their"
                            does sloww not know what tossing a salad is?
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Yes, I do. And it has nothing to do with their salads.

Comment

Working...
                              X