What Makes You Angry?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Makes You Angry?

I guess my common thread into what makes me angry is the act of stupidity, something even I've been guilty of. Though I generally get angrier when it is me being stupid, I still angry when others are stupid.

I hate it when I ask a question and people seem to want to clarify my question for no apparent reason. Like yesterday I asked wifey where the brackets for the shelves I was installing were. She responds, "which bracket?" She knew I was talking about the shelf brackets because we were both standing in front of the gaping whole where the shelves had fallen out. I said, "the ones I am installing." She said, "the new ones or the ones that were there before?" I said, "whichever ones you want me to install." She says, "the new ones are in the laundry room." I said, "and where are the old one?" She says, "in the laundry room."

!!!

She's not the only one who does this.

I also hate seeing stupidity in the form of denial. Like, I can't have lunch with my friend who complains that their company won't pay for lap band surgery as they scarf down half the menu at McDonalds. Or how they order a diet coke... Yeah, you know what?! I'm fat but I don't beitch about it!

I also hate stupidity in the form of inefficiency. You know, dipsh, you stopped at the stop sign so you can go. There is no reason to watch me stop before you can go!

Those 3 are probably the big ones. Stupidity in the form of ignorance makes me laugh. Though I do get mad when I see people correct ignorance in Asheresque fashion.

Anyway, what makes you angry and how do you coupe.

Oh, and so you know, angry people make me angry... (<- I just said that to preempt BeBro or some other jokester who will most likely spam my thread with things I hate.)
    Monkey!!!

What do you mean by angry?
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I got angry when repugs used to claim people were unpatriotic if they spoke out against GWB's actions in the middle east. I get similarly angry when Obama supporters blindly support whatever he does just because the "one" did it.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

"I also hate stupidity in the form of inefficiency. You know, dipsh, you stopped at the stop sign so you can go. There is no reason to watch me stop before you can go!"

Actually, there are some ****ers who don't stop. I also like watching the whole mechanical display of it. Plus, it might be the law or something.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

I am rarely in a bad mood. However, when I am it is very irritating when people ask me why I am in a bad mood even though it is obvious I am trying very hard to ignore everyone and keep to myself. To add to that, it is even more irritating when those same people end up in a bad mood because they feel insulted that I eventually end up responding in a very hostile manner. There is a reason I try to keep to myself at those times, I turn into a colossal ******* but I don't want to hurt anyone.

It also makes me angry when people ask for confirmation to an answer to a simple question.
          "Where's the broom?", "Behind the door", "The broom is behind the door?"

Comment

McClaneeeee!!!!
            Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

It also makes me angry when people ask for confirmation to an answer to a simple question.
              Yeah... but it gives you an opportunity to be a huge d!ckhead; "No, I'm just talking out my arse!"

Another: People who always put an S on the end of a store's name. "I shop at Walmarts"... really? I shop at Walmart.
              Monkey!!!

Comment

Used to swear a bit under my breath at bad drivers or having missed an open shot while playing basketball. That's about as far as I go with anger.

(I don't mind people who wait for me to stop at a stop sign. I myself will wait until approaching vehicles have slowed down at least enough that I can make it across if they don't slow down any further... and in areas with lots of pedestrians, even more cautious than that given how often I've had to brake in intersections when someone just blindly walked/biked/skated out into the road.)

Comment

I hate stupidity.
                  "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                  Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Really, we would have never known.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Little kids getting abused.

Cheating.

Hypocrisy.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
                        Maybe you have an accent?

JM
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I get angry when my parents email chain emails or urban legends that a simple snopes.com search would have verified or disproven.

It's gotten to the point where I will snope an incoming email with a sharply worded message to them, saying that every ****e email they send me will gradually erode my likelihood of reading anything from them, to the point where their emails are one step above spam.
                          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

My parents have done so much for me i'm a little more tolerant. If it has an attachment, I just delete it. If it is forwarded forwarded, I just delete it. The simple messages or cute things I send back a one liner with a give my love to ma so it looks like I pay attention to them. It's a small cost to repay all the sacrifices they made in my name. God bless them.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                              I get similarly angry when Obama supporters blindly support whatever he does just because the "one" did it.
                              I honestly can't think of a single person who has ever done that. I have equally never heard anyone who supports Obama refer to him as the one.
                              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                              X