Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which LOL Cat Are You?

Sad Cookie Cat

You are the classic Shakespearian tragedy of the lolcat universe. The sad story of a baking a cookie, succumbing to gluttony, and in turn consuming the very cookie that was to be offered. Bad grammar ensues.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Longcat

Protector of truth.

Slayer of darkness.

Loooooong.

Comment

I'm Longcat too. Want to be something else
      Blah

Comment

Ceiling cat

Comment

Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Your result for The Which Lolcat Are You? Test ...
            Happy Cat

54% Affectionate, 55% Excitable, 67% Hungry

Sure, you deserve one. You helped popularized lolcats from a running gag to an online sensation. Now mainstream media writes asinine columns on this 'phenomenon', students write theses on the topic, programming languages adopt the grammar, and losers write tests about them on dating sites. Now take your cheezburger and never touch the internets again.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Happy Cat

76% Affectionate, 55% Excitable, 69% Hungry

Sure, you deserve one. You helped popularized lolcats from a running gag to an online sensation. Now mainstream media writes asinine columns on this 'phenomenon', students write theses on the topic, programming languages adopt the grammar, and losers write tests about them on dating sites. Now take your cheezburger and never touch the internets again.

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Something about looking for lions.

Pretty ****py test to be fair.

Comment

Compared to other takers

* 5/100 You scored 33% on Affection, higher than 5% of your peers.
                  * 67/100 You scored 56% on Excitability, higher than 67% of your peers.
                  * 56/100 You scored 49% on Hunger, higher than 56% of your peers.
                  * 50/100 You scored 100% on Felinity, higher than 50% of your peers
                  You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Lion Warning Cat

63% Affectionate, 62% Excitable, 44% Hungry

You are the good Samaritan of the lolcat world. Protecting others from danger by shouting observations and guidance in cases of imminent threat, you believe in the well-being of everyone.
                    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

the cats sure are cute (no I'm not gay). But I refuse to enable java script. Who knows what keyloggers are on that site.

Comment

Sad cookie cat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
                          the cats sure are cute (no I'm not gay). But I refuse to enable java script. Who knows what keyloggers are on that site.
                          Here you go.

Bubble-Cat

AFRAID OF ****ING EVERYTHING, THEY'RE ALL OUT TO GET ME MAN!!!! ****!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
                            Here you go.

Bubble-Cat

AFRAID OF ****ING EVERYTHING, THEY'RE ALL OUT TO GET ME MAN!!!! ****!!!
                            fair enough. Yes the posters at the allakhazam boards (where I used to post for wow stuff) made me paranoid about that stuff. When you see how many people get their wow accounts hacked, you realize how many keyloggers are out there (although I have a sneaking suspician many of their accounts were hacked due to their own stupidity)

bubble cat it is.

Comment

Straybow's is funny.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X